Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Been feeling quite well these days, infrequent nausea but the fatique kicks in at about 8pm after dinner.

Hope I'm really the lucky fews that don't get morning sickness (MS) as MS really affects your job you know.

Gets up to pee at 2am and I even dreamt that i have a miscarriage yesterday =(
it was a nightmare that i hope and pray that it will not come true.
Eats more than 6 meals a day and i keep snacking now and then as I dont eat a full lunch, maybe just 65% full and I get hungry in 2 hours! just like a baby.. hee hee

Tummy is getting bigger (dont noe is due to wind or bloatedness or the baby) since baby is only 8.5 weeks old and barely 10mm and most of my clothes, i cant really wear anymore. Think it's really time to do some serious shopping if Saturday's appointment goes well. =D

Cant wait for Saturday's appointment with Dr Chan, cant wait to see you baby.. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment