Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sick...

Havnt been posting much cos was down with fever.

not H1N1, mind you.. i guess it's the inflammation of breasts that made me sick. Had fever for 2 days and one of my boob is so pain! Never was i so sick before. The longer stretched hours of not pumping after returning to work may be the root cause. Haiz.. so decided that after i recover, i shall stop breast feeding..

It's such a pity, i thought i would be able to pump and feed him for another month before i stop. Seems like it's not possible.

My mum said that I wont be able to take care of Skyler if I cant even take care of my own health and she's right..

Went to KK hospital yesterday to check on my problem since i had fever which did not subside for 2 days. The doctor asked the lactation nurse to massage my boob for me and BOY! it was freaking pain! Guess they have to clear the ducts in order for the boob to recover.

hope it doesnt come back again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment