Monday, April 20, 2009

Week 31

Today is Week 31 day 2.
Mummy is resting well at home, lying down most of the time, sitting up only when I bathe or eat. There are good days and bad days.

Good days are days when there's only few contractions.

Bad days are days when there's cramp and contractions that made mama very worried and uncomfy.

There are days too when you seem very quiet, very little movement but there are also days that you practically kicked every hour. Must ask Dr Chan next time round. Whenever you are too quiet, mama will try to shake you and wake you up, but papa always scold me say why i go and disturb you when you sleep whahhahha! Like i always disturb papa when he sleeps. Maybe mama too paranoid ler.

But I have learnt to take things easier now, i know you will stay strong and hang on inside mama de until you are safe to come out and meet the world!

Yesterday Mama secretly took a photo of Papa when he's still snoring.. I think you look like papa alot! ahhahaha

Photobucket

n you look so cute with your hand on your forehead whahha.
What you thinking my dear?
so 伤脑筋 ar? hurhur

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My baby had this pose when I did my scan 2 days ago! Don't you think it looks like he is saluting you? Jia you, Shirlaine!

Cheers,
Ashley

Post a Comment