Tuesday, April 28, 2009

32 weeks 2 days!

So glad that I have reached 32 weeks!

cause initially Gynae feel that I may not hold till then. And after 32 weeks, the survival rate of babies are very very much higher.

Thanks baby, for holding on to mama, you still have a few more weeks to go so hang on tight till end of May!

Have been feeling contractions (again!?!?) these 2 days. Sometimes as frequent as 6 in a hour. I reckon my uterus is those ultra irritable and senstive type which my gynae oso mentioned before and a search online reveals that there are a group of people who suffers from IRRITABLE UTERUS.

Okay.. I have heard of Irritable Bowel syndrome but what is IU (Irritable Uterus)?


When the uterus is contracting, but not causing a change in the cervix, it is
known as irritable uterus. The contractions are generally irregular and occur
before the due date. Irritable uterus can cause contractions to strengthen and
organize, leading to preterm labor, so any contracting of the uterus before 37
weeks should be monitored closely.
There are many causes of irritable
uterus:

  • Dehydration
  • Urinary infection
  • Vaginal infection
  • Muliples
  • Stress




Coupled with a shorter than normal cervix, it's even more dangerous.

But i'm so glad that I have made this far, and I gained weight too. YOOHOO!
The durians indeed helped.

Mama weigh 53.1kg, a 6kg gain from pre pregnancy weight. I need to put on more.
BB weigh 1960g, quite a good jump from 14xxg compared to the last visit.

Keep up the good work Skyler and make yourself chubby chubby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment