Monday, May 4, 2009

5 more days to Week 34

Had some cramps over the weekend and the pain scared the hell out of me.
It's quite pain nor.. and i have friends who told me that labour pains are 1000 times more painful than menses cramps. The thought of it makes me shudder...

Will I faint from the pain?
Will I be able to make it?
Will I scream all the vulgarities that I can think of in the labour ward?

Anyway, I have decided that I will take HAPPY-DURAL

See what Grand Mama and Grand Papa have bought you? They love you so much!

A jungle theme pillow and bolster set for you to hug hug when u go to bed
Photobucket

Cute hor? This is from my yiyi in Malaysia.. Mooooo
Photobucket

Nice classical music for you! Hopefully you will really go to sleep when you hear this hur hur hur
Photobucket


Looking forward to Friday's checkup!

3 comments:

Emily said...

oh yes! Epidural is really Happy-dural! NO PAIN! But be prepared for the side effects tho - vomitting, shiver. Hang in there Skyler!

Shirlaine/Sklyer's Mummy said...

i rather vomit than be in pain manzz hahaha

Anonymous said...

Thats a good one! kekeke, but if vomit all over how? wonder if they got stand by plastic bag bo?

Post a Comment