Tuesday, May 12, 2009

On Standby Mode

The stuff I ordered online for Skyler.

California BB cream finally arrived! Heard quite a number of good reviews online but was surprised that the bottle is pretty small. I tried some on my hand and my skin turned baby smooth and the fragrance is so nice!!!

Photobucket

I'm very tempted to use it on my face... wahhaha

Breast Pump

Ordered one online but not collected yet. Brand new sealed in box at 100 dollars. Hopefully I will have enough milk for Skyler.

Photobucket

Still need to get one nursing bra online...

Checkup tomorrow again. Now i'm dilated 1.5cm, Dr Chan wants me to go on weekly visits for Vaginal Examination..

Hope it doesnt dilate further.
36 or 37 weeks will be good.

Skyler be good boy okay? Don't rush to be no. 1 in June's thread hor.. most importantly stay healthy and comfy inside hahahah

0 comments:

Post a Comment