Saturday, May 30, 2009

Post Natal Massage

Just finished my 1st post natal massage.

It's been such a long time since I did such pampering. Was quite pain when she pressed the uterus area but it's for my own good to expel the blood inside. There will be another session tmr! Hopefully the clogged blood clears up.

She mentioned that i have very little water retention and i'm very thin and asked me whether i eat enough during pregnancy. I ate alot ler leh.. seirously..She didn't even have a wrap that is of my size. =__= haizz

Pre-pregnancy weight : 47 kg
Weight before birth of Skyler : 54.5kg
Weight now : 50 kg

Too thin is no good yo.. have to beef up my weight and rest more so that milk supply gets better. After the post natal massage, i realized that my milk flow got better! yay! hopefully it will increase as the days go by. Started Fenugreek today and will take 3 capsules per day although the GNC staff mentioned that we can take up to 6. But it seems like abit over-kill, will gradually increase intake if milk supply is stil low.

Getting pretty used to waking up 2-3 hours for his feed. Time hasnt been enough as he's not on total breastfeeding as my milk supply is low. So it will be expressed Breast Milk and Bottle Feed PLUS pumping before I go back to bed again.

Okay got to go and get a better and more efficient pump and a nice good hair wash!

0 comments:

Post a Comment