Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Photos!! From Birth (22nd May 09)

Contractions
Photobucket

I love Happy-DURAL! Kudos to the people who invented it. Otherwise you wont see me smiling in this pic. It will be cursing and swearing..

Photobucket

Still very energetic although contractions were 8 mins apart
Photobucket

After gynae came to induce, had a little breakfast. Still can pose
Photobucket

Out he comes!! after much much pushing!
Photobucket

Photobucket

The ward
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Post delivery.. still not tired =__=
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Me and bb!
Photobucket

He looks like DADDY!!! even our gynae said that he looks like Daddy nearly 100% and mummy is only a receptacle
Photobucket

Another close up pic
Photobucket

I look so lok kok!!
Photobucket

2nd day after discharge!
Photobucket

Starting to get abit yellow..
Photobucket

Yo! Yes Mdm! I will drink more milk and get fatter faster!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love it when grandma carries me! =D
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment