Thursday, May 7, 2009

Someone who understands...

Finally found someone from the forum that understands what I am experiencing! She had the same symptoms, experienced the same things that I am experiencing now.

At least there's someone to talk to and ask for advice. and I don't feel like a freak being the odd one out. I have colleagues who were on bed rest, but they had a cerclage done before bed resting but I didn't, so their case is not really the same as mine. But this lady I met online understands perfectly.

She had a short cervix, 20mm like mine
She had regular contractions too even medication couldnt stop them.
She was on bedrest from week 27 or so onwards
Her gynae told her that she has an irritable uterus

The good news is, she managed to carry to full term 40 weeks and had to be induced. =) Hearing her success story makes me even more positive to carry to full term.

After talking to her, she said she ever experience contractions at 5 mins intervals! (i'm actually having 8-15 mins contractions for 3 hours for the past week). Every week she tells her hubby it's time.. and yet she carried till 40 weeks! with minimal walking. yay!

Hopefully it happens to me too! 37 weeks is good enough, that is my target.

0 comments:

Post a Comment