Thursday, May 14, 2009

Weekly visit

Just went for checkup yesterday. It's a pity that Papa couldn't join us as he has too much work to do!

Now my visits are weekly visits and the next one will be on Next Thursday.
My last visit was only 5 days away and I now weigh 54kg!
yay! I put on almost 1kg in 5 days! I bet some of it must have gone to you.

You are doing well and you were playing with your face and ears and shaking your head when Dr Chan is scanning you.

Dr Chan says you are a naughty boy! always scaring people, making people so anxious that you may come out early. She is going to spank your bottom when you come out hur hur hur

She didn't measure your weight but from the scan, Mummy can see your slightly chubbier cheeks. Hopefully next week, we get to see them too =D

Okay going to take a nap now, so tired after your continuous kicking from 1am to 3am this morning.

Today is the best weather for sleep.. *yawnz*

0 comments:

Post a Comment