Monday, May 18, 2009

3 more days to next visit

Daddy will be taking leave to go with Mummy!

Yay!

Daddy has been a good boy this weekend. ha! He finished all the tasks that ought to be done!

Yay! Yay!

He fixed my Subway cravings.. we had subway for dinner for 2 nights in a row before the promotion ended!

I love Subway melt with loads of mayo, chili and honey mustard!
Photobucket

He bought a very cute waterproof changing mat for Skyler which states "HIGH CLASS INFANT URINE MATTRESSS"

Photobucket

=___=

Photobucket
very high class meh??

My cute MIL packed me some hand-me-downs from SIL. BB socks!!! and they are so cute and pretty in pink!

Girls stuff is indeed cuter than boys. hahhahha Don't think will let him wear the socks to go out in case skyler scold me why mummy let him wear so "niang" socks when he's young hahaha
Photobucket

reserve for mei mei okay?

0 comments:

Post a Comment