Saturday, July 18, 2009

Smile!

Photobucket
Him, lying on a very retro pillow. Maybe that pillow case was used by me when i was that small too. hee

Finally caught him smiling on camera.

From all the pics I have of him, there's only 2 pics of him smiling.

It's so difficult to catch his smile!
When he's smiles, (usually in the early morning when he had a good night's sleep and full with milk) my camera is not in sight. And when my camera is in hand, he will just move alot and the picture will turn out very blur.

Although he doesnt smile much, it still brightens up my day.

Some other photos that i love..

Looking at Mummy
Photobucket

I love this romper! Granddad was saying what tough guy? he always cry wan nor =___=
Yah.. Tough guys dont cry k? hur hur hur
Photobucket

He's growing out of his clothes real fast and I have stopped buying clothes for him. Think he has enough to last till 6 months old. And everything is brand new! Most of it are from Ah Yi's company who exports Old Navy so we get it free! yay! Many from friends and a few I bought over the Internet as well.

Any mummies out there interested in Brand New Old Navy rompers or 2 piece sets for about SGD$12? All brand new and will post up pictures soon!

We the citizens of Singapore...

Photobucket

Stoning around...
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment