Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Time flies when you have a kid

OH my gawd, suddenly all my spree stuff came.

So happy!

California Baby Cream, His personalised Bhubu Tee, and his socks are on the way too!
I think my spree stuff is coming soon as well from Zen's Spree. Really looking forward, i have no more clothes to wear to work and I'm starting work in 2.5 weeks time! Gosh.. time flies.

Soon, i will be an old lady attending my son's graduation ceremony or even his wedding ceremony.

Anyway, yesterday Mummy went back to work for some discussion as i haven't been working for a whopping 5 months. Initially wanted to go back 1/2 a day but end up it was a full day at work! Discussions, reports etc...

I must say working is much much easier than taking care of a baby. At least I know what my boss wants! haha sometimes it's difficult to read baby's cues, whether he's feeling uncomfy, or want a hug, or his diapers are wet, so usually will have to try everything to settle him down if he is cranky. I still have energy at the end of the day after working, but if I stayed at home to take care of Skyler, i will be so tired at the end of the day. Missed him quite badly at work, and kept thinking about him..think after i go back to work, he will forget me soon since he wont see me for the whole day :(

3 comments:

matthias moos said...

haha i know EXACTLY what you mean by working is much easier. Definitely!!
btw i bought the California Baby's Aloe Vera for his rashes..it smells SOOOOOO good!!

Shirlaine/Sklyer's Mummy said...

wah i havnt try the aloe vera yet.. next time order!! you oso 1 shopaholic mummy!

Iris said...

i bought from watson/guardian...couldn't wait for the spree to cure the rashes. apart from that, i admit i'm a shopaholic mummy...
some of my stuff still haven't arrive..hahaha..

Post a Comment