Saturday, June 20, 2009

EDD today

It's actually my EDD today and coincidentally it's Skyler's First month too according to the chinese lunar calender.

So fast! it's already almost 1 month!

Really missed the days of pregnancy and doing kick counting. Miss his little kicks in the tummy. Not the bed-resting days though, it was terrible, constantly worrying about the lil fella inside. He's still kicking me now, but a different kind, trashing his legs around when he's super hungry. ha!

We did not have any first month celebration for him as it's quite troublesome and with the lack of sleep for everybody, we are just trying to maintain our sanity here. With the first month celebration, guess everybody will go crazy! hahaha

Arn't baby stuff cute?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favourite! Guess Daddy will love it too!
Photobucket

Mummy is like so tempted to get all cute stuff for you! Papa is so gonna scold me for wasting money on such stuff and I wonder how long more you can wear them. But it's just too cute lah.. guess nothing is going to stop me.. i quietly buy.. shhh.. hee hee

Should be getting rock star and the King shoes.

He is my King really!

0 comments:

Post a Comment