Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Online Shopping

Really pumping my life out for this little Skyler. Bought the stuff below to increase my milk supply as it is not fantastic.

Got myself a new breast pump as the one i bought didnt work too good for me.
This is the LV of breast pumps can... doubled my yield in a shorter time too. Coupled with the fenugreek supplements, i believe my milk supply will increase soon. It has been increasing steadily these days. I need more sleep and rest though.

PIS advance
Photobucket

Photobucket

Expressions Bra from USA Handsfree pumping! (paid!)
Can multitask! hopefully it arrives in 2 weeks time
Photobucket

PeePee Tee pee (paid!)
Coming soon!! Looking so forward to this cute little item. Cause Daddy always very scared of Skyler shooting urine. Anyway he shot urine at my face that day.. haha

Medela accessories (paid!)

Pumping Pal flanges (paid!)
Can lean back while pumping.. makes pumping more comfy
Photobucket

Nursing tea (paid and arrived!)
To increase milk supply!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment