Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kelly New Born Photography

Okay.. not exactly new born as we took them when Skyler was one month old. Actually intended to take last weekend when he's 3 weeks old but Kelly was fully booked. She's popular! so have to reschedule.

Kelly is really young!! and a very patient gal with babies. I thought Kelly should be a loving mother with at least 2 kids but i was so wrong! She's not married, no kids, VERY very young and very good with babies! I almost got fedup by Skyler cause he refused to sleep but Kelly was patiently waiting and patting him. Although in the end, he didnt really sleep but I hope we will have some good shots.

Thanks Kelly! you guys rock!

Photobucket

Awaiting the photos... will take him to a studio photography when he can sit and crawl, i guess it will be interesting.

Really spoiling him nuts. I've been spending alot of money to get him nice stuff.. want to curb my spending oso cannot.. Now whenever I buy things for myself, I think twice, or even 3 times. But for him.. NO need to think lah! just buy lah! hahaha

Oh ya, Skyler's rashes has almost recovered! I think most likely is heat rash as it got better cos this 2 days, we switched on the aircon (just for him) for almost the whole day. HO MIA hor.. YOU! better be grateful and not naughty hor, mama oso no aircon when she's a little fella like you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment